7836 Harps Mill Woods Run, Raleigh, NC 27615
EDUCATION: University of Kentucky, Bachelor of Business Administration, Lexington, KY
CAREER HISTORY: Customer Servicing, Loan Management, and more has been highly successful and appreciated with my 4 highly appreciated Illinois bank employers for 35 years of strong customer sales, service management and more, including employment here in NC. A very popular team mate, dealing both inside and out that attains full time friendly customer servicing and retail cashier sales performance! I am flexible to handle subjects and deal with store activities, lifting items and more with very friendly speaking and I enjoy dealing with the public.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, Fort Sill National Bank, Raleigh NC (8/2010-3/19/2015):
- Financial customer cashier servicing with account opening, check card creation, processing of transactions, money orders and cashier checks, consumer lending information, promotion of services and adjustments with strong customer relationships, problem solving, computer skills, and more.
Wells Fargo Loan Adjustor Specialist, Raleigh NC (3/2010-6/2010), Temporary employment
Kross Lieberman & Stone Loan Administration, Raleigh NC (11/2009-1/2010), Temporary employment
Eaton Corp Collection Specialist, Raleigh NC (3/2008-5/2009, Temporary employment (branch closed)
Customer Service LOAN & BSA COMPLIANCE MANAGER at State Bank of Geneva in Geneva, IL (13 years 1994 to 2007):
- Highly regarded full-time financial customer and business cash service management of retail loan and collection control with continuous negotiation and problem solving. Successful sales involvement and written and verbal communication skills. Proper documentation and meeting of all standards for overall safety and soundness to complete bank policies and procedures. Computer systems and Strong community involvement and customer servicing, with presidential and board management appreciation. An important call center representative and service delivery was always able to take place.
- Additional board-designated Bank Secrecy Act Manager with successful development and implementation of Anti-Money Laundering and Customer Identification. Program policies and procedures, improved security risk monitoring with existing activity analysis and improvement of employee procedures. Strong studies to analyze employer activities. Employee training.
Branch Manager at Bank of Joliet in Joliet, IL (4 years 1990 to 1994):
Popular branch manager for 2 years of customer servicing, teller training, employee hiring, and I was then forwarded to the main bank office to be the loan and collection manager. The bank was unfortunately forced to close out in 1994.
Loan & Collection Manager at Lincoln-Way Federal Bank in New Lenox, IL (12 years 1977 to 1989):
Highly appreciated customer service loan and collection management, and additional presidential adjustments of general customer servicing, employee training, and the bank cash balancing. The bank was regretfully forced to close out in 1989. My father had originally created this bank in.
Loan and Collection Manager at Louis Joliet Bank & Trust Company in Joliet, IL (4 years 1973 to 1977):
Immediate college graduation for teller employment that I was quickly moved up to the loan department 2 months later and was the loan and collection manager. Strong customer servicing.`
SKILLS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
- Public relations/community involvement, and voice and data communication reviews
- Strong historical customer center association experience, including strong cash servicing and protection
- Microsoft Word and Excel; computer skills, excellent math skills and analytical abilities
- A strong team-member to perform assigned duties and tasks, acting with integrity, honesty and knowledge. I am appreciated with teammates and nearly all customers as I am friendly with everyone
- A proud career management performance that safely satisfied customer transactions
- Continuous promoting of products and services to employer desires, and able to life much constantly
- Ability to regularly life items of 50 pounds or more
- Management presentations and marketing materials. I truly care for everyone. I am also available to work any days and hours, including weekends and holidays