GARY MOSS RESUME HISTORY
7836 Harps Mill Woods Run, Raleigh, NC 27615
EDUCATION: University of Kentucky, Bachelor of Business Administration Degree after 4 years
CAREER HISTORY: Management subjects that were highly successful and appreciated with my 4 appreciated employers in Illinois for 35 years to 2007, fully customer servicing and more. A popular team mate, dealing both inside and outside that attains full time customer servicing! Full Time Assistant Manager is connected with me also. I can also control the building and deal with any likely customer desires. I enjoy working with the public. I am very flexible.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, Fort Sill National Bank, Raleigh NC (8/2010-3/19/2015)
- Financial Customer Care servicing with account opening, check card creation, processing of transactions, money orders and cashier checks, consumer lending information, promotion of services and adjustments with strong customer relationships, problem solving, computer skills, and more.
(PREVIOUS 4 TEMPORARY EMPLOYMENTS FROM 2008 TO 2010)
LOAN MANAGER & BSA COMPLIANCE MANAGER, at State Bank of Geneva in Geneva, IL (over 12 years 1994 to 2007)
- Highly regarded full-time financial consumer and commercial care service management of retail loan and collection control with continuous negotiation and problem solving. Successful sales involvement and written and verbal communication skills. Proper documentation and meeting of all standards for overall safety and soundness in compliance with bank policies and procedures. Computer systems and Strong community involvement and customer servicing, with presidential and board management appreciation. Service Delivery was always available to take place.
- Additional board-designated Bank Secrecy Act Manager with successful development and implementation of Anti-Money Laundering and Customer Identification. Program policies and procedures, improved security risk monitoring with existing activity analysis and improvement of employee procedures. Strong studies to analyze employer activities. Employee training.
THREE OTHER FULL TIME ILLINOIS BANK MANAGEMENT EMPLOYMENTS FOR 4+YEARS, 12+YEARS, AND 4+YEARS (Bank of Joliet, Lincoln-Way Federal Bank, and Louis Joliet Bank & Trust Company). A successful Customer Service Branch Manager, Consumer Loan and Collection Manager
- Teller and business financial customer service management, cash control, employee hiring, training, loan and collection control, security analysis at assigned branch and corporate office for safety service.
- Community involvement for assistance and promotion of available customer products and services. Strong miscellaneous problem solving.
- Full-time Manager of consumer lending and collections, real estate assistance, and all loan and deposit account collection issues that further reduced overall financial risk.
- Public relations/community involvement; voice and data communication reviews.
SKILLS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
- Strong customer and manager service skills and experience, over 20 years of sales leadership
- Microsoft Word and Excel; computer skills, excellent math skills and analytical abilities
- A strong team-member to perform other assigned duties and tasks, with extreme personal smiles daily to everyone. A true teammate and appreciated with my teammates and nearly all customers
- A proud career management performance, with public negotiating and can resolve customer complaints
- Continuous promoting of products and services to employer desires
- Management presentations and marketing materials, with client-engagement meetings
- Friendly and positive with a strong desire to promote and satisfy employer and customer needs