Call center Trainer\Supervisor\Sales rep\Escalations Specialist\Collector II
Consuelo Fanniel -White
225 Farrington Drive, Apt F
Raleigh, North Carolina 27615
I have over 20 yrs. background in the Customer Service field, 8 yrs. in management, and 7 yrs. in a Training position. I have worked in the sales, Customer Service, Escalations, Insurance, Collector II, Learning and Development and Recruiting. I am reliable, self-starter, consistent, and a fast learner with excellent interpersonal skills. I work well with others in both supervisory or support staff roles. I can adapt to any fast paced environment with the ability to think fast and successfully handle difficult clients and situations. I enjoy providing world class customer service to all customers that I encounter. The customer service field is my niche. The systems that I have worked with: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Adobe, Kronos, Feps, Oracle, Inav, Icoms
Xerox Incorporation, LLC (March 2013- June 2015)
Learning and Development Specialist (COX)
- I trained all trainers in the training department. I trained Monthly classes of 29-30 new hires. Kept production floor updated with new procedures. Created help aids\tools for the call center agents and supervisors. Provided administrative support to the learning and development function. Created and distributed course materials and teaching aids. Answered routine inquiries regarding training courses and schedules. Operated visual equipment during training programs. Responsible for preparing periodic, standardized reports and analyses of development and training needs. Reviewed and proofread training materials for accuracy and thoroughness. Worked with vendors and other third party sources to coordinate technical or professional training offerings.
Escalation/ Lost package Specialist: (Lenovo)
- Deescalated all calls for the calls center. Answered customer inquiries through email. Approved replacement of lost or stolen products through insurance claims with other vendors. Provided functional guidance, training and assistance to call agents. Responsible for priority escalations and communicated the appropriate options for the most cost effective resolution. Assisted agents with upset customers, revising inquires complaints, credit disputes and resolving issues through phone and chat. Revised the procedures for lost packages and supervised preparation for gathering the customer’s information. Developed relationships with key customer contacts, management and internal teams on an ongoing basis regarding a resolution. Specialized in the customer workflow management\udm disputes. Assisted in implementing department goals and made recommendations to management to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
DIRECTV (Feb 07 – Nov 09)
Lead Sales Associate:
- Took inbound calls to set up new cable service for DIRECTV. Assisted training new associates on policies, services, sales and product information. Performed credit checks for new service. Took escalation calls and facilitated resolutions to ensure the most cost effective resolution.
Metris (Aug 99 – June 01)
- Collected on bills past due 30- 120 days. Made outbound calls to customers with delinquent account for 30-120 days. Handled escalated calls. Provided options for the customer to make payments eliminating the debt.
AT&T (PRC) (Jan 99 – Sep 02)
- Supervised 30+ agents. Responsible for setting up new customer services phone, internet and wireless. Assisted team with tasks and assured they were completed. Provided ongoing leadership and motivation resulting in employee development, personal job satisfaction and retention. Communicated with the manager regarding department activities. Handled escalated calls, performed coaching and development with agents.
WHITE OAK HIGH SCHOOL
Jacksonville, North Carolina