Customer Customer Service Professional
6643 Lake Hill Dr., Apt. J, Raleigh, NC
To secure a position with a stable company which will allow me to demonstrate my excellent customer service skills.
Towne Air Freight, Morrisville, NC
Import Supervisor-7/2011 to 2/2013
- Safety/Operations Coordinator, Towne Air Freight, Morrisville, NC
- Process all import shipments. Request the necessary clearances and documentation for deliveries/customer pick up.
- Liaison for U.S. Customs.
- Responsible for office operations. All incoming calls. Researched all freight problems such as billing, damage, overages and shortages.
- Mileage and fuel reports. Safety compliance, Accts Payable and Payroll. Responsible for driver PM reports, OS&D reports. I maintain and negotiate vendor contracts.
- Scheduled all replacements and repairs vehicles and company/vendor maintenance.
DHL Global Forwarding, Morrisville, NC
Global Export Agent, 5/2010 to 2/2011 (Contract Position)
- Document management.
- Tracing and tracking export shipments.
- Maintained multiple databases successfully.
- Created HAWBs for exporting,
- Customer quotes.
- Worked with clients via email and telephone on a daily basis.
Social Scientific Systems, Durham, NC
Bilingual Shift Coordinator, 2/2008 to 12/2009 (Contract Position)
- Managed Healthcare Studies by providing excellent customer service.
- Trained new employees and cross trained staff.
- Successfully met multiple report deadlines.
- Resolved customer complaints through written correspondence and telephone communication.
- Created policies and procedures according to study requirements. Supervised call center staff.
- Performed refusal conversion techniques.
LaborReady, Inc. Stratford/CT (relocated back to NC)
Senior Customer Service Representative, 11/2004-8/2006
- Dispatched temporary workers daily to various job sites.
- Responsible for all customer requests for many diverse job related requirements.
- Responsible for all complaints and concerns from both customers and temporary workers such as safety, workers compensation, customer collections, customer satisfaction, PPE (Proper Protective Equipment). Responsible for all branch management reports and associated deadlines.
- Negotiated contractual agreements with customers.
- Met and exceeded required profit margins established by geographical location.
Page 2 of 2
Jane Canales, 919-397-9617
Gambro Health Center, Bridgeport/Connecticut
Customer Service Representative, 7/2003-2/2004
- Assisted patients with all questions and/or discrepancies regarding the scheduling of appointments.
- Claim filing, referrals and billing procedures/policies.
- Worked closely with patients on all doctor recommended treatments and procedures such as ultrasound, x-rays, outside lab work and ancillary procedures.
- Helped patients understand the diagnosis of renal failure and available treatment options.
- Assisted in the education of the effects of treatments such as surgery, dialysis and other doctor recommended treatment plans.
- Provided translation for Spanish speaking patients.
Stark Law Group, PLLC, Chapel Hill/NC (relocated to CT)
- Screened potential new clients.
- Provided administrative support on an executive level.
- Reviewed and maintain organization for court hearings, trials, mediations and depositions.
- Met with clients at various stages of litigation.
- Responsible for managing multiple databases simultaneously.
- Maintained and updated various financial reports.
- Worked closely with Bookkeeper AR/AP. Analyzed and developed various quality improvement programs for higher customer service satisfaction
Speak Spanish fluently, Multiple Microsoft office editions, PRMS, Lotus Notes, , RPMS Recovery Databases Intranet, Microsoft Publisher, Photoshop, PowerPoint. Labpro2000, Outlook,GroupWise and various company specific operating system. Experience in medical dictation, HMED, SMS AS400, WWW.
Certification in Core Skills for Building Commitment
Certificate in Writing to Customers with Diplomacy and Tact,
Certificate in Business and Technical Writing, Certificate in Medical Technology, Several Awards
Certificates for various ideas and recommendations to create a larger profit margin, to increase business and to maintain Customer Satisfaction.
Certification Course completed at Meredith College, Business and Technical Writing.