Anthony A. Robinson
3205 Marshlane Way
Raleigh, NC 27610
Professional experienceS :
PPD, Morrisville, NC
Clinical Data Associate II Feb 2011 – Sep 2014
Clinical Data Associate I Oct 2009 - Jan 2011
Support Services Senior Tech May 2008 - Oct 2009
Support Services Tech Jan 2007 - May 2008
Clinical Data Associate II:
- Performs advanced aspects of the data cleaning process, with a high degree of accuracy and in accordance with GCPs and SOPs/WPDs.
- Key responsibilities are to perform initial review of data discrepancies and database updates, data listing reviews, reconciliation of Serious Adverse Events and third party vendor data.
Clinical Data Associate I:
- Performed entry level aspects of the data cleaning process, with a high degree of accuracy and in accordance with GCPs and SOPs/WPDs.
- Key responsibilities were performing initial review of data discrepancies and database updates.
Support Services Technician/Senior Data Processing Technician:
- Performed document management and entry of CRF data following study specific guidelines. Assisted in the testing of databases and data entry screens.
- Performed quality control activities and assisted in the archiving of study.
Kelly Services, Morrisville, NC, QC Auditor July 2006-Jan 2007
- Verified first and second pass data through Livelink and customer database.
- Faxed transmittals electronically and manually to domestic and international sites.
- Scanned and index data into imaging system.
- Performed first and second pass of QC data.
- Pre-processed study material from customer sites.
- Archived CRFs for customer return.
NLC of New York, New York, NY, Mortgage Loan Processor II Jan 2006-Jul 2006
- Processed/closed mortgage and home equity loans according to borrower’s needs and state specific requirements.
- Initiated contact with borrowers, real estate agents, loan officers, underwriters, closing agents and other necessary parties to ensure accurate and on-time closings.
- Maintained contact with borrowers throughout process to ensure that they are kept informed on their loan process.
- Oversaw pipeline management.
- Resolved complaints from members.
- Prepared and audited reports accurately for upper management.
- Followed-up on title work, insurance and loan documents.
E. Coast Equity Funding Mortgage Corp., New York, NY,
Mortgage Loan Processor II May 2003-Dec 2005
- Inputted mortgage applications into origination system.
- Prepared closing documents for all mortgage loans.
- Performed home equity loan closings.
- Ensured loans were in compliance with State and Federal regulations.
- Disbursed funds in all first and second mortgage loans.
JPMorgan Chase, New York, NY, USA
Client Service Manager 2002-2003
Relationship Manager 2000-2002
Client Service Manager:
- Coached branch’s platform staff to increase sales and ensure clients are served in a highly professional manner and receive the highest level of service.
- Actively participated in weekly sales/customer service meetings with the area Vice President and Branch Manager.
- Provided information to clients regarding credit products.
- Interviewed loan applications. Collect appropriate data, process loan requests, finalize documentation, disbursed funds and communicate any denials in a professional manner.
- Maintained an open and positive communications with Centralized Underwriting, Loan Documentation Preparation to ensure prompt professional and responsive lending services to the clients.
- Maintained a positive working relationship with the teller staff to ensure customer generation of referrals and follow-ups.
- Answered questions and resolve problems for clients concerning all services provided by the Bank by listening to the clients and taking every necessary step to respond to the situation in a timely professional manner.
- Assisted Sales Managers in the management of their client relationships.
- Managed and retained relationships in accordance to the Bank’s mission and values to be the best bank in the markets we serve through effective sales and service leadership, targeting existing clients as well as acquiring new clients.
- Promoted respect for all associated and clients.
- Utilized active portfolio management and regular client contact.
- Identified and anticipated client’s financial needs by matching products and services to their satisfaction.
- Aided in branch’s market expansion of sales of non-credit fee based products.
- Liaison between the client and the bank’s resources.
- Introduced clients to alternative delivery options.
Worked towards a degree in Accounting at Borough of Manhattan Community College, NY, NY, USA, 1979 -1981
Windows, MS Word 2010, WordPerfect 2010, Excel 2010, MS Outlook 2010, Medidata Rave, Clicks
References Furnished Upon Request