General Office Clerk
4320 Grandiflora Ln #101
Raleigh, NC 27604
OBJECTIVE To secure a position as a receptionist and/or information clerk in
order utilize my office skills, knowledge, and experience.
EDUCATION H&R Block Company Course
09/11/2010 to 12/11/2010
BRONX COMMUNITY COLLEGE Undergraduate Student of
“Computer Science” – from 08/23/2000-one semester
SPANISH - AMERICAN INSTITUTE- Manhattan
Completed 1,600 hrs English.
“Computerized Office Management” from 02/13/1995
Certificate –08/06/1996 SPANISH - AMERICAN INSTITUTE
THEODORO ROSSEVELT -Bronx NY. Received G.E.D Diploma
From 09/23/1987 to (Graduated) 06/1989
Academic Honors President's List and Dean's
H&R Block Company
Raleigh, NC 01/01/11 to 02/25/11
- Tax Preparation
Raleigh, NC 3/08/05 to 11/30/05
Easter Seals UCP
· Answered multiple phone lines and directed in-coming calls to
appropriate extensions (including various building locations)
· Controlled 200 extension switchboard
· Greeted/directed all visitors
· Provided information and customer/visitor assistance
· Performed all call transfers and emergency paging for various
· Responsible for all messages and voice-mail forwarding
· Opened, sorted, and filed all mail delivered to the company
Angel's Mobile Coffee
Raleigh, NC 1/2003 to 05/01/06
· Allocated and posted details of business transactions to
subsidiary accounts in journals and computer files.
- · Reconciled and balanced accounts.
- · Compiled reports to show statistics, such as cash receipts and
expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, profit and loss
and other items pertinent to operation of business.
- · Performed calculating, posting and verifying duties to obtain
financial data for use in maintaining accounting records.
- · Compiled and sorted documents, such as invoices and checks,
substantiating business transactions.
- · Verified details of business transactions, such as funds received
and disbursed, and totaled accounts, using calculator and
- · Maintained high standards of excellence.
- · Posted details of business transactions.
Answer phones and greet customers on a daily basis.
SPECIAL SKILLS Bilingual (Spanish), MS Word, Excel, Quatro Pro 10,
Type 32 wpm
Database Application Microsoft, Word for Windows, Office Procedures, Business English, Microsoft Excel, Internet, Business Management Web.