Receptionist, Administrative Assistant, Administrative Support, Data Entry Clerk
1200 Mountain Mill Drive, Apt 106
Raleigh, NC 27614
Cell: (561) 414-1493 - E-mail: trstlvr@gmailcom
Customer-focused with 10+ years of experience offers solid customer service, administrative, financial and health care services skills. I am looking for a challenging position within an established company as a front-desk receptionist or administrative assistant/support which will allow me to further utilize my existing skills and enable to acquire new abilities.
- Highly responsible and ethical -knowledge of payroll, accounts receivable and general accounting principles with experience in handling large amounts of cash, making bank deposits and maintaining records of transactions
- Strong analytical and organization skills -2010 Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook , Internet communications and research. Typing 50 wpm, answer multi-line phone system
- Exceptional customer service and self-motivated -bilingual (fluent in english/ spanish) with the ability to translate.
- Independent and team player -Competent in using fax/copiers/scanner /postage machines
State Farm Vincent Boone Raleigh, NC Temporary assignment 6/29/14-9/12/14
- Greet vendors and customers. Answer and distribute all incoming phone calls. Notify recipient of incoming call by sending a detail email.
- Assist customers in making their payment and email payment receipt.
- Call or email customer to update mailing address. Other administrative duties as assigned by my Supervisor.
Scheduler/Patient Care Coordinator
**Arcadia Home Care & Staffing Raleigh, NC 07/15/13-04/11/14
- Maintain and manage day to day accurate availability of 75 employees on calendar and our database..
- Complete client’s intake forms, schedules and enter confidential medical data in our computer system. Run and monitor reports as needed
- Responsible in answering ON-CALL phone once a week.
- Schedule appointments and conduct applicant interviews. Assist with orientation and training of newly hired field staff
- Coordinate caregivers with clients, match personalities and skill sets ensuring best possible match. Set up interviews between clients and caregiver before beginning an assignment. .
- Enter weekly payroll of all 75 field staff. Scan or fax time sheets/visit notes, new client information to our Corporate office to bill or follow up with referring agency or clients
- Establish, maintain, and update files, databases, records, and other documents received from field staff, clients, agency’s to binders in compliance to human resources policies and procedures
- Sort, review, screen and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
- Communicate with management, field staff, clients and agency’s by meetings, phone, email, correspondence.
Short & long-term temporary assignments
**Express Employment Professionals Raleigh, NC 10/2009-Present
Randstad Staffing Agency Raleigh, NC 06/2014-Present
Teresita Alvarez - Page #2
**Butterball, LLC Garner, NC 02/22/13-06/28/13
- Answer incoming telephone calls. Greet and assist all visitors.
- Sign for all incoming deliveries and notify the recipient. Maintain the Corporate internal telephone listing for all locations
- Review and reconciliation of company expense report and other administrative duties as assigned by the Executive Assistant
Enrollment Specialist/Data Entry
**Telamon Corp. Raleigh, NC 06/18/12-11/16/12
- Answer heavy volume of incoming calls both in English and in Spanish regarding status of applications, helped Spanish speaking parents in translating and completing the applications and gave directions to Head Start locations.
- Received and processed incoming EHS and RHS applications within Wake /Johnson county
- Enter and maintain approximately 5000 + confidential information on families on excel spreadsheets and database
- Set up enrollment appointments, offer slots in our center and open permanent file. Mailed acceptance and status letters to parents in both English and Spanish.
- Greet visitor, resolving and referring a range of administrative problems and inquiries and assist in completing and gathering proper documentation to complete application..
**Cigna Corp. Raleigh, NC 02/15/12-06/12/12 & 02/04/13-02/21/13
- Assigned to work as part of a team toward the retrieval and review of medical records from Health Care Provider. Used internet to research and track current location of doctor office were patient was last seen.
- Gathered data by mail, email, fax using tracking database or by phone
- Attached data to thousands of claims placed with Cigna by HCP. The nurses had to identify if they were compliant to pass Hedis Annual Audit
- Collected all daily finished material and mailed by UPS to the Quality Clinical Coordinator that will make final review and forward to the Auditor
Certification Specialist/Data Entry
**StoneRiver RegEd Corp. Morrisville, NC 04/01/11-02/12/12
- Proofed, scanned and processed sign in sheets submitted from instructors in the field during a live class. Document all material received and discrepancies on excel spreadsheets
- Made calls or sent email to find and verify missing information
- Issue credit and mail certificates to the agents and report credit to the state by using the website
**Professional Financial Services Raleigh, NC 02/01/11-03/20/11
- Prepare and process personal loan applications, enter into databse and maintain loan folders
- Process and pay daily invoices, receive and post loan payments to customer accounts
- Maintain cash draw accuracy and security. Cut checks to dealers.
- Prepare and handle office deposit and checkbook transactions
- Assemble and prepare reports for remittance and records for branch records keeping
Other temporary assignments with Express Employment Professionals: 10/2009-02/2011
NC Electric Membership Cooperative - NC Medical Board - Local Government Federal Credit Union
Ready Mixed Concrete Co. – WCPSS (Title 1) - Southern Loans - Express Employment Professionals
Silesia Jewelry - White and Stradley, LLP – WCPSS (Customer Service Center)
EDUCATION: Wake Technical Community College – Raleigh, NC
Computer Office Technology Program – completed 04/06/11
Miami Carol City Senior High – Miami, FL Major Business - Diploma