Receptionist/Customer Service/Bank Teller/Front Desk Agent
Victoria P. Harris
3011-106 Crimson Tree Court
Raleigh, NC 27613
(919) 977-0946 Home
To obtain a challenging position in an organization that will not only enable me to utilize my excellent administrative and organizational skills but will also offer both personal growth and advancement opportunity. I have the ability to understand and learn not only with training, but also with compassion to work with people.
Skills & Abilities
Capable of supervising multiple people and management teams in small groups. I have the ability to recruit and train individuals in various projects and tasks in retail, classroom or a non-profit organization setting. I have mentored and advised various families, friends, co-workers on decisions concerning school and employment issues. I have also participated in several before and after school programs. I have over 20 years of experience in the service industry.
sales associate/key holder Years Employed (July 2013 - Current)
Destination Maternity Durham, NC
• While currently employed at Destination Maternity, may responsibilities include: handling client service issues, operating as floor coach in the absence of a manager, issuing approvals for desk transactions as well as opening and closing the store. Responsible for compliance to all Destination Maternity practices and procedures as outlined in the reference manuals. Additional responsibilities as assigned by Store Manager or Co-Manager
• A Sales Associate responsibilities are when a member of the management team is on duty, providing excellence in delivering the Client Experience as a Sales Associate. In addition to Sales Associate roles of providing excellence in delivering the Client Experience, setting appointments, answering phones placing new merchandise on the floor, and the cleaning of the store.
• Also, possessing keys to the store and completing individually or performing opening and closing procedures in the absence of management (e.g., opening / closing registers, opening checklists, bank deposits, filling in, recovery, cleaning, retrieves/sends voicemail, reviews, accepts/receives shipment.
sales associate Years Employed (Sept. 2011- Oct. 2013)
Ann Taylor Loft Raleigh, NC
• While employed at Ann Taylor Loft, my job that I do with pleasure is to assist the customers with desired needs or wants. Our loft girl is a young lady entering into her career of choice. She is ready to get out into the work force and give it all she as. Her only goal is to work smart and look her best doing so. She enters our store to be dressed from head to toe. My job is to assistant her with finding a style that complements her body and style. I will provide her with a head to toe look that she can mix and mate with other pieces. Now she is ready to be a part of a team that main focus is to love what they do and achieve their goals.
• Also my job is to ring out customers at the register and also from time to time arrange new floor sets. Once new merchandise comes in we arrange the displays differently bi-weekly. Loft associates work as a team to make sure our girl dressed for success, feel confident and in style.
• Also I have assisted with cleaning and stocking which the store receives twice a week. Getting the merchandise out in a timely fashion is equally important. Loft associates have daily and weekly goals to meet as a team in order to ensure earnings and store goals for the month.
sales associate Years Employed (Nov. 2008-aug. 2011)
Coldwater Creek Raleigh, NC
• While employed at Coldwater Creek, my job that I did with pleasure is to assist the customers with varies needs or wants. Our Coldwater customer is a mature woman and she has a desire to look youthful and lady like. She works outside the home and from time to time travels with her employer. She appreciates the one on one attention she gets from our staff alone with our honest opinion about how she presents herself to the world. I will provide her with a head to toe look that she can mix and mate with other pieces.
• Also my job is to ring out customers at the computer, stocking, cleaning and also from time to time arrange new floor sets. Once new merchandise comes in we arrange the displays differently bi-weekly. Coldwater Creek associates main focus is to keep the customer happy and in style.
billing specialist Years Employed (june 2007-August 2008)
United Cerebral Palsy Miami, FL
• While working with UCP, I am responsible daily for logging in all checks received for all companies into the binders for Miami, Palm Beach and Broward. Match all petty cash and distribute from baskets. Prepare and Post daily bank deposits for Miami, Broward, and Palm Beach counties. I was also responsible for electronically billing weekly and monthly services that we provided to our consumers. I posted weekly and month end entries for accounts payable and receivable.
• I also had to follow-up on services that were billed and was not paid, alone with other duties that were assigned to me by my Supervisor.
• Weekly, I handle entering the information for client payroll between two companies Miami and Broward into AP.
• In Lawson invoicing for Palm Beach and Broward (ADT/Res Hab.)
• Monthly, I have to complete LTRC invoices for Palm Beach, Miami and Broward. Enter Food Stamps in A/P for Miami, Broward and Palm Beach, also complete Miami Medicaid billing and invoice in Lawson Palm Beach Supportive living, Homemaker, Personal Care Assistant and Behavioral assistant.
• A/R’s are to be posted to all three companies once the information becomes available.
administration assistant Years Employed (sept. 2005-march 2007)
Florida Memorial University-United Insurance Company Miami, FL
• While working at the University, I processes all official and unofficial transcripts, I assisted with student record maintenance and organizing of office files.
• Answering questions from students as well their concerns on polices and rules…
• I also assisted with the processing of grades, graduation issues, and future registrations. When needed I served as backup to assist with student academic records
• While working at United Insurance Co., I was responsible for organizing and filing of legal documents, notifying clients of upcoming court dates and answering certain questions that they may have about their case.