2539 Melvid ct
Raleigh, North Carolina 27610
Highly organized individual with 15 years customer service experience and strong inter personal skills seeking to secure a challenging and rewarding position as a medical receptionist.
* Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate clerical staff.
*Work effectively with others and independently.
*Strong communication, negotiation, organization, and problem solving skills.
*Able to manage simultaneous projects and successfully meet deadlines
*Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and ICD9 Coding/billing.
Personal care aide Raleigh, North Carolina 05/2008 7 / 2014
*Assisted resident with bathing, dressing, hygiene, and grooming in accordance with established care plan.
*Provided safe and reliable transportation to and from scheduled Doctor visits.
*Responsible for maintaining medication schedules.
*Assisted with activities of daily living such as light house keeping, meal preparation, and grocery shopping.
Mardiney Asthma, Allergy, and Immunology Center Baltimore, Maryland
Supervisor 09/2002 to 03/2008
* Communicate with patients, employees and other individuals to answer
questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders and address
* Compute, record, and proofread data and other information, such as
records or reports
* Explain treatment procedures, medications, and physicians instructions
* Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business
transactions and other activities
* Authorize drug refills and provide prescription information to
Innovative Management Alternatives Virginia Beach, Virginia
Data Entry Clerk 03/2001 to 08/2002
* Prepared all written communication, answer telephones, and prepared weekly bulletins.
*Provided clerical support for secretarial and associate staff.
*Served as liason between computer room and payroll supervisor, and managed delivery and pickup of confidential information.
*Obtain, review, and enter patient information.