Arthur Reynolds III
812 Handsworth Lane
Raleigh, NC 27607
TN: 919 559-4188
OBJECTIVE: Security Officer
PROFESSIONAL PROFILE: Creative and dynamic professional with extensive experience in security training and management. Skilled in training, recruiting and surveillance procedures. Proven results in motivational and educational career growth for many individuals, groups and individual clientele. Visionary who continuously strives for and achieves creativity in diverse environments. Excellent oral and written skills. Extremely energetic, intuitive and dedicated to working in area’s of loss prevention and security training. Expertise includes: Surveillance an observation, emergency protocol for evacuation, as well as crowd control.
- Achieved black belt in 3 different martial arts disciplines- (U system, Bodo Karate, Shotokan, Karate and inner-strength Jujitsu.)
- Basic Intervention training (BIT) –Training individuals to deescalate a situation and first aid /CPR training and Blood-borne Pathogens awareness.
- Security Transports-transported youth throughout the state of Massachusetts to other detention and treatment facilities.
- Law Enforcement-Police Officer of a College Campus enforced and ensured the safety of students, faculty and visitor’s.
- Received several awards and accommodations for the providing outstanding services throughout my career.
Colony South Hotel, Clinton, MD 2012-2013
Security Officer: Monitored hotel activities by Closed Circuit (CC) TV, and manual rounds. Duties included monitoring night club and hotel guests, providing a safe and secure environment, nightly reports and enforcing hotel policies and procedures.
Foundation House, Springfield, MA 2009-2011
Night Manager: Supervised and secured 35 clients transitioning back into the community with daily job searches, drug screens, and family and social behavior classes. Conducted nightly head counts, daily breakfast set ups and distribution of medications –Certification Required.
Fifth Alarm Security, Springfield, MA 2003-2008
Security Specialist: Provided a secure and safe environment for patrons and staff of this establishment. Enforced rules and regulations established by owners.
American International College, Springfield, MA 1999-2003
Campus Police Officer: Patrolled and secured campus property. Provided transportation for students, nightly dorm checks, key punched building security, monitored campus events and escorted college dignitaries.