1900 Indianwood Ct. Phone:919-812-5142
Raleigh, NC 27604 Email: email@example.com
Executive Assistant /
Administrative Support Professional
A top-performing Executive Assistant and Administrative Support Professional
seeks to bring 10+ years of progressive experience to an industry-leading
employer. Strong history of success in a variety of high-level executive
support, administrative oversight, and project management positions. Proven record of using excellent
multi-tasking and time-management skills to successfully prioritize multiple
projects with conflicting deadlines. Successful in coordinating national and
international travel, meeting, and event arrangements for senior-level
executives and their staff. Proficient in strategic planning, financial
reconciliation, research/reporting, scheduling, professional correspondences,
complex project management, and more. Diligent, goal-oriented, with the skills,
and hands-on experience needed to make an immediate positive impact as part of
any fast-paced team.
Areas of Expertise
RTI International, Durham, NC – Senior Administrative Assistant I 2012-Present
- § Supporting Senior Research Forensic
Scientists and their teams by scheduling/coordinating meetings and travel.
- § Managing correspondences, registration, and
travel for 7 team members; taking detailed minutes from meetings.
- § Coordinating lab visits, travel itineraries
and agendas, completing all related expense reports and bank statements.
- § Processing and matching invoices, raising
purchase orders, budgeting, and other financial administration duties.
- § Supporting scientists with various
high-priority projects; managing all facility needs (space, inventory, etc.).
- § Using Salesforce software to store, track,
and manage contract and opportunity data and generate detailed reports.
- § Updating resumes and CV’s as requested for Senior
Research Forensic Scientists within Scientific Stature.
Smith & Nephew, Durham, NC – Executive Assistant III (Temp. Position) 2011-2012
§ Provided high-level administrative,
calendar management, and communications support for the SVP Global Operations,
SVP HR Global Operations, VP Global Strategic Procurement, and VP Operational
- § Managed all office communications, routine
and critical, when the office manager is traveling or on leave.
- § Coordinated all travel, arrangements,
schedules, meetings, and itineraries for senior-level staff members.
- § Proactively resolved any situations arising
during the SVP’s absences for authorized/unauthorized information.
- § Processed expense reports, reconciled bank
statements, and more financial duties for a wide range of offices.
- § Oversaw all Outlook calendars and scheduled
workloads for SVP Global Operations/SVP
HR Global Operations.
- § Managed the passport and visa application,
renewal, and distribution processes for the entire staff of 10.
Quintiles, Durham, NC – Senior Administrative Assistant (contract position) April-December, 2011
Successfully performed a variety of
diverse, complex, and time-sensitive administrative support duties.
- § Coordinated travels, schedules, meetings,
and teleconferences to support 7 high-level team members.
- § Managed the departmental signature process,
tracking and following up on all candidate requisition forms.
- § Oversaw the efficient planning/preparation
of business meetings and luncheons with internal and external clients.
- § Used Salesforce to collect, store, and
manage contact, activities, and opportunities, running reports as needed.
- § Coordinated the maintenance and upgrading
of hardware/software systems with the company IT department.
- § Managed invoices, budgets, daily
accounting, expense reporting, and more financial reconciliation processes.
Cisco Systems , Durham, NC – Administrative Assistant II (Contract Position) 2010-2011
§ Developed an advanced knowledge of the
organization’s business model to manage constantly-changing priorities.
- § Used expert Outlook, WebEx/WebEx Connect,
& calendar management skills to support 2 directors and a staff of 6.
- § Managed conflicting meeting requests,
tracked action items, and performed all necessary follow-up duties.
- § Relied on excellent multi-tasking skills to
produce/manage a large volume of work under shifting deadlines.
- § Regularly handled time-sensitive and highly
confidential material with discretion.
Campbell Alliance, Raleigh, NC – Executive Assistant 2007-2009
- § Supported the administrative, travel, and
financial needs of Practice Leaders in 10+ nationwide locations.
- § Successfully coordinated weekly domestic
and international travel arrangements for 8 senior-level managers.
- § Saved $100 - $200 per employee round-trip
ticket by using time management and advanced planning skills.
- § Prepared/approved expense reports for
executives, flagging any out-of-policy submissions for further review.
- § Ensured the securement of housing,
catering, and all materials while coordination 15-20 monthly client domestic
and international meetings for both on-site and off-site locations.
Duke Clinical Research Institute, Durham,NC – Executive Assistant (Temp. Position) April-October, 2007
§ Managed a variety of administrative support
functions for the Vice President of Human Resources and staff.
- § Prepared complex but routine correspondence,
memorandums, create presentations, meeting agendas and notes for executive
meetings using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.).
- § Used time-management and multi-tasking
skills to manage multiple projects while under strict deadlines.
- § Regularly worked with confidential and
sensitive information in a professional manner.
Universal Meeting Management, Raleigh, NC –
§ Developed/executed key projects to ensure
efficient, cost-effective, and well-planned client meetings and events.
- § Managed multiple conflicting timelines to
deliver complete responses/resolutions on time.
- § Used program management skills to
prioritize multiple programs, meetings, and projects while scheduling events.
- § Became a valuable troubleshooting resource
to effectively ensure provider service and project outcomes.
Education & Training
Lansing Community College,
Associate’s Degree, Business
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite
(Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Visio, etc), Microsoft Windows® operating
systems, SalesForce.com, SharePoint, Concur, Cognos, Marketplace and Basecamp,
References Available Upon Request